Accountancy and Finance/HKICPA QP
ABOUT HKICPA QUALIFICATION PROGRAMME (QP)
The Qualification Programme (QP) is the ONLY professional qualification programme offered by the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA) to become a professional accountant.
Completing QP also gives you:
- Associate membership of the HKICPA
- Exemption from Practising Certification Examinations
- ACCA membership, through mutual recognition*
- CPA Australia membership, through mutual recognition*
- Under the mutual recognition agreements, HKICPA members wishing to join the ACCA or CPA Australia will have to meet basic membership criteria such as pre-entry educational requirements and practical work experience. For further details of these membership requirements, please contact ACCA (Tel: 2524-4988) and CPA Australia (Tel: 2891-3312).
Programme Structure – QP comprises 4 modules and the Final Examination (FE)
Module A – Financial Reporting
Module B – Corporate Financing
Module C – Business Assurance
Module D – Taxation
After successful completion of the four modules, students can take a six-hour open book FE (taken in two sessions of 3 hours each).
Premier (Knowledge) and Revision (CSP)
This program is designed to provide, support, and guide students to the successful way for achieving the HKICPA Qualification.
The Premier Course (Knowledge) provides the total coverage of the syllabus. It develops knowledge of the subjects and in-depth focus on the examination area.
Intensive Revision Course (IRC)
Intensive Revision Course is designed to refresh your knowledge, enhance application skills and improve examination techniques.
Attending both our courses will significantly boost student’s confidence and ensure success in the forthcoming exams.
Schedule & Fees
|#||Fee structure||Duration||Fee (HKD)||Reserve Seat||View Dates|
Ms. Kattie Kwok is an expert in Audit, Performance Management and Business Analysis. She has accumulated 20 years of practical experience from Assurance and Advisory at Ernst and Young, in addition to commercial and training sectors. Her mentoring provides students with committed support for effective learning and efficient preparation for the public examination. Kattie has been enthusiastic in bringing the best out of every student.