Cyber Security Program/EC-Council/LPT
Being an LPT (Master) means that you can find chinks in the armor of defense-in-depth network security models with the help of network pivoting, making exploit codes work in your favor, or by writing Bash, Python, Perl, and Ruby scripts. The exam demands that you think on your feet, be creative in your approach, and not rely on the conventional techniques. Outsmarting and out maneuvering the adversary is what sets you apart from the crowd. This completely hands-on exam offers a challenge like no other by simulating a complex network of a multi-national organization in real time. This experience will test your perseverance and focus by forcing you to outdo yourself with each new challenge.
LPT (Master) certified professional can:
- Demonstrate a repeatable and measurable approach to penetration testing
- Perform advanced techniques and attacks to identify SQL injection, Cross site scripting (XSS), LFI, RFI vulnerabilities in web applications
- Submit a professional and industry accepted report that achieves management and technical buy-in
- Get access to proprietary EC-Council penetration testing methodologies
- Write exploit codes to gain access to a vulnerable system or application
- Exploit vulnerabilities in Operating systems such as Windows, Linux
- Perform privilege escalation to gain root access to a system
- Demonstrate ‘Out-of-the-box’ and ‘lateral’ thinking
Ensure the integrity and value of the penetration testing certification, in a fully online, remotely proctored certification exam
- Module 01 Introduction to Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
- Module 02 Information Gathering Methodology
- Module 03 Scanning and Enumeration
- Module 04 Identify Vulnerabilities
- Module 05 Exploitation
- Module 06 Post Exploitation
- Module 07 Advanced Tips and Techniques
- Module 08 Preparing a Report
- Module 09 Practice Ranges
About the Exam
The LPT (Master) is the world’s first fully online, remotely proctored LPT (Master) practical exam, which challenges the candidates through a grueling 18 hours of performance based, hands-on exam categorized into three practical exams for six-hour duration each, which will test your perseverance and focus by forcing you to outdo yourself with each new challenge. The exam requires the candidates to demonstrate a methodical approach to test and validate security defenses. The LPT (Master) exam is developed with close collaboration with SMEs and practitioners around the world after a thorough job role, job task, and skills-gap analysis.
Schedule & Fees
|#||Fee structure||Duration||Fee (HKD)||Reserve Seat||View Dates|
|1||Instructor-Led Online Delivery||5 Days||7200||Dates|
Penetration testers today have been certified by different agencies. But are they trusted? Do they follow a code of ethics? The answer is no. The Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT) program offered by EC-Council gives certified penetration testers the opportunity to practice their skills so that they are able to function as a licensed penetration tester. EC-Council’s licensed penetration testers use hands-on penetration testing methodologies and are trained by experts and specialists who are licensed penetration testers from EC-Council.
Being a penetration tester would be of little help in this insecure world. Corporate organizations today are looking for penetration testers who can analyze vulnerabilities of the network and who can be trusted not to disclose network vulnerabilities to competitors. Thereby, many companies would be looking for a Penetration Tester who is licensed to carry out these tasks and who has hands-on experience in penetration testing.