Cyber Security Program/FTMS/Certified Forensic Analyst
About The Course
The term cyber-crime no longer refers only to hackers and other external attackers. Almost all every case of financial fraud or employee misuse involves a very strong element of computer-based evidence. FTMS has been providing professional computer forensics, cyber breach investigation, incident detection and response services to clients. It now brings together its consolidated expertise into a four-day hands-on training on Certified Forensic Analyst (CFA).The entire workshop is driven by hands-on exercises and case studies to ensure that all aspects have a real-life scenario-based approach.
Key Benefits of course
This program addresses the key questions of:
- What should one do when there is a suspicion of a computer-based crime?
- What tools and techniques are most likely to yield the right set of clues?
- Demonstration with the worlds’ leading forensics tool – Encase
Who should attend this course?
- Auditors and financial fraud examiners
- Chief Security Officers and Chief Technology Officers
- Professionals seeking a career in computer forensics and cybercrime investigations
- Security and Network Administrators
Table of Contents
Module 1: Computer Crime – Case Studies Threat Scenarios
Module 2: Introduction to Incident Response and Computer Forensics
Module 3: Introduction to Network Forensics
Module 4: Evidence Collection and Analysis - Introduction to Live response
Module 4: Data Acquisition / Disk Imaging
Module 5: Forensics Analysis of the Evidence
Module 6: Forensics Analysis - Internet Misuse - Browser Forensics
Module 7: Digging Deep into the Cyber World - Email and Website Tracing
Module 8: Documenting the Investigation
Module 9: Forensics Challenge Case Study
Module 10: A peek into the Indian Cyber Law
your coupon code apply successfully!
|#||Fee structure||Duration||Fee (USD)||Reserve Seat||View Dates|
|1||Instructor-Led Online Delivery||4 days||500||Dates|
|#||Fee Name||Duration||Fee (USD)||Reserve Seat||View Dates|