Cyber Security Program/FTMS/Certified Information Systems Auditor CISA®
The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA®) is a globally recognized standard of achievement among information systems (IS) audit, control and security professionals.
For Cyber Security professionals who are interested in the field of audit, the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification by ISACA is the leading credential to achieve. In order to face the dynamic requirements of meeting enterprise vulnerability management challenges, this course covers the auditing process, in-depth, to ensure that you have the ability to analyse the state of your organization and make changes where needed.
CISA Course Outline
|Domain 1||The process of Auditing Information Systems|
|Domain 2||Governance and Management of IT|
|Domain 3||Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation|
|Domain 4||Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support|
|Domain 5||Protection of Information Assets|
- Duration: 10 evening sessions, one session per week with 3 hours, total 30 hours
- Candidates required to bring his/her laptop: No
- The original examination fee is excluded.
Who Should Attend
This training course is intended for professionals who have 3-5 years of recent full-time professional work experience in information security management and auditing:
- Internal and external auditors (both IT and financial)
- Compliance officers
- Finance/CPA professionals
- Information security professionals
- Risk management professionals
- IT professionals & management