Cyber Security Program/FTMS/Digital Forensic Professional
About The Course
The term cyber-crime no longer refers only to hackers and other external attackers. Almost all every case of financial fraud or employee misuse involves a very strong element of computer-based evidence. FTMS has been providing professional computer forensics, cyber breach investigation, incident detection and response services to clients. It now brings together its consolidated expertise into a four-day hands-on training on Certified Digital Forensic professional (DFP). The entire workshop is driven by hands-on exercises and case studies to ensure that all aspects have a real-life scenario-based approach.
Key Benefits of course
- What should one do when there is a suspicion of a computer-based crime?
- What tools and techniques are most likely to yield the right set of clues?
- What is the procedure to deal with incident response and remediation?
- How should the investigation be carried out such that it can be presented in a court of law?
- Demonstration with the worlds’ leading forensics tool – Encase
- Working with Forensics Distros like SIFT, DEFT, etc.
Who should attend this course?
- Auditors and financial fraud examiners
- Chief Security Officers and Chief Technology Officers
- Professionals seeking a career in computer forensics and cybercrime investigations
- Security and Network Administrators
Table of Contents
Session 1: Introduction to computer forensics
Session 2: Setting up a Computer Forensics Lab
Session 3: How to approach to crime scene
Session 4: Computer Investigation Process
Session 5: Forensic Imaging of the evidence
Session 6: Forensic Analysis of the evidence
Session 7: Steganography
Session 8: Email Crimes
Session 9: Investigating Network & log
Session 10: Mobile Forensics
Session 11: Forensic Report Writing
Session 12: Types of investigation
Session 13: Becoming an Expert witness
your coupon code apply successfully!
|#||Fee structure||Duration||Fee (USD)||Reserve Seat||View Dates|
|1||Instructor-Led Online Delivery||5 days||600||Dates|
|#||Fee Name||Duration||Fee (USD)||Reserve Seat||View Dates|