Cyber Security Program/FTMS/Wireless Security
About the course
This two day course will present security guidelines and considerations in wireless networking. The participants will learn the latest security standards, including all 802.1x/EAP types used in WLANs , how to locate and triangulate rogue access points and implement Wireless Intrusion Prevention Systems, assess the security of wireless networks using the same hacking tools the bad guys do.
Why should you attend this course?
- Understand wireless standards & security architecture
- Analyze the wireless protocol, and algorithmic flaws
- Conduct penetration testing of wireless network
- Understand Enterprise Security on wireless network
Who should attend?
- Ethical Hackers and Penetration Testers
- Network Security Staff
- Network and System Administrators
- Incident Response Teams
- Information Security Policy Decision Makers
- Technical Auditors
- Information Security Consultants
Table of Contents
Session 1: Wireless Security Overview
Session 2: Introduction 802.11 Standard
Session 3: 802.11 Discovery
Session 4: Aircrack-ng Kungfu
Session 5: Attacking 802.11 based Networks
Session 6: Securing 802.11 Networks
Session 7: Wireless Enterprise Security
your coupon code apply successfully!
|#||Fee structure||Duration||Fee (USD)||Reserve Seat||View Dates|
|1||Instructor-Led Online Delivery||2 days||300||Dates|
|#||Fee Name||Duration||Fee (USD)||Reserve Seat||View Dates|