Emerging Technology/AGILE Project Management [Basic]
Basic AGILE Project Management Training Course Overview
This 5-hour course gives a basic understanding of Agile project management. In Engineering, Information Technology and other business areas, Agile Project management is an incremental method of managing design and building activities. It is a time-boxed, iterative approach to system, software & product delivery that throughout its life cycle. Basic AGILE Project Management Training Course enables you to build the product or service incrementally from the start of the project, instead of trying to deliver it all at once near the end. In the other words, the benefit is that you can do adjustment as you go along rather than following a linear path.
your coupon code apply successfully!
|#||Fee structure||Duration||Fee (USD)||Reserve Seat||View Dates|
|1||Instructor-Led Online Delivery||5 Hours||400||Dates|
Instalment Fee not set by admin for this course.
- • Module 01: Introduction to Agile
- • Module 02: Agile Manifesto - Values and Principles
- • Module 03: Traditional project versus Agile project
- • Module 04: When is Agile suitable ?
- • Module 05: Agile Model
- • Module 06: Agile Roles
- • Module 07: Agile Artifacts
- *Please note that there will also be case study / homework set for the candidates to complete.
2 sessions X 2.5 hours each
Language of Delivery
Candidates who complete their courses will receive a certificate - Basic AGILE Project Management