Emerging Technology/AGILE Project Management [Intermediate]
AGILE Project Management (Intermediate level) Training Course Overview
This intermediate level Agile project management course assumes participants has basic understanding of agile approach and concepts. More advanced theory and practices in agile methodologies and stakeholder enagement, performance , adaption will be taught.
your coupon code apply successfully!
|#||Fee structure||Duration||Fee (USD)||Reserve Seat||View Dates|
|1||Instructor-Led Online Delivery||7 Hours||500||Dates|
Instalment Fee not set by admin for this course.
- • Module 01 : Introduction
- • Module 02 : Recap of Agile Manifesto – Values and Principles
- • Module 03 : AGILE Project Initiation
- • Module 04 : AGILE Project Planning
- • Module 05 : AGILE Delivery
- • Module 06 : Engaging stakeholders
- • Module 07 : High performance teams
*Please note that there will also be case study / homework set for the candidates to complete.
2 sessions X 3.5 hours each
Language of Delivery
*Basic AGILE Project Management Training Course is recommended if the candidates have no background understanding of AGILE Project Management.
Candidates who complete their courses will receive a certificate - AGILE Project Management (Intermediate level)