Higher Education/Pearson BTEC Higher National Diploma in Hospitality Management
BTEC Level 5 HND Diploma in Hospitality Management will provide you with the generic knowledge, understanding and skills to enter employment in the Hospitality Management in any sector. This course equips the individuals for success in a range of administrative and management positions in Hospitality Management.
Studying for this course will provide opportunities for you to learn a range of techniques and tools essential for successful performance in working life. It will help you to apply these skills at your workplace and build upon the knowledge you must have gained at the completion of the course.
BTEC Level 5 HND in Hospitality Management provides motivation for future studies. Upon successful completion, you may progress to study the last year of a Bachelors programme (Top-up Bachelors). This course will help you develop the following higher level skills in the Hospitality Management context. This list is not exhaustive.
- Effective communication including verbal and written using an array of vehicles such as making a presentation, writing an email,
- drafting a report
- Receiving messages via various media and correctly interpreting the information
- Effective usage of ICT (Information and Communication Technology) for Hospitality Management applications
- Presenting information in a variety of visual forms
- Ability to read and analyzing a report
- Evaluating alternatives, justifying your options, synthesizing and lateral thinking
- Relating and linking information
- Ability to conduct research into business and management issues
Self-management and self-development skills:
- Self-managing your responsibilities in terms of time, resources, planning and behaviour
- Developing yourself as an initiator and proactive
- Developing an appropriate learning style
- Being able to apply knowledge and relate information
- Transferring skills to a new or alien environment
- Self-evaluation, i.e. understanding of one’s own strength and weaknesses
Data processing skills:
- Analysing and interpreting both qualitative and quantitative data and ability to make informed decisions
- Problem solving and decision making skills such as identifying a problem, extracting out relevant information and drawing a
- Ability to deal with exceptional tasks
- Being open-for-discussion and ready to take constructive criticisms
- Being sensitive and respectful towards diverse cultures, ethnicity and race of people
- Ability to coordinate well with the team members and acting as a cohesive force within a team
- Ability to negotiate and persuade effectively
- Ability to re-calibrate to varied circumstances
Pearson BTEC Level 5 HND in Hospitality Management
The Level 5 Higher National Diploma allows students to specialise by committing to specific career paths and progression routes to degree-level study.
On successful completion of the Level 5 Higher National Diploma, students can develop their careers in the Hospitality Management sector through:
- Entering employment
- Continuing existing employment
- Linking with the appropriate Professional Body
- Committing to Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Progressing to university.
The Level 5 Higher National Diploma is recognised by Higher Education providers as meeting admission requirements to many relevant business-related courses, for example:
- BSc (Hons) in Hospitality Management
- BA and BSc (Hons) in Business Studies
- BSc (Hons) in International Management.
your coupon code apply successfully!
|#||Fee structure||Duration||Fee (USD)||Reserve Seat||View Dates|
|#||Fee Name||Duration||Fee (USD)||Reserve Seat||View Dates|