Professional Development Programs/Communication Skills/Power Up EQ
Today's volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous (V.U.C.A.) business and social environment have placed significant pressure on both management and employees.
People at all levels are worried about not living up to their expectations, being burdened by different demands, changes, and challenges within and outside of organizations. In view of the above, developing people’s Emotional Intelligence (EQ) has been more important than ever. Leaders especially need to cultivate a resilient culture at the team and organizational levels, so that their colleagues can effectively handle changes, overcome pressure, deal with setbacks and achieve ambitious goals. In this workshop, we will discuss the importance and means of developing employees’ EQ and resiliency.
- Understanding the importance of Raising Your EQ
- Understanding the Definition of EQ and Your Current Status
- Handling Changes in a Teamwork Environment
- Strategies and Skills to Raise Your EQ and Resilience
- From a neuroscience perspective, how emotional stress affects productivity, teamwork and innovation
- Key findings on how EQ contributes to work performance, relationships, well-being and life satisfaction
- Definition of EQ and resilience
- Effective strategies and tools to develop your employees’ EQ and resilience
your coupon code apply successfully!
|#||Fee structure||Duration||Fee (USD)||Reserve Seat||View Dates|
|#||Fee Name||Duration||Fee (USD)||Reserve Seat||View Dates|